VALLEY FINE FOODS – YUBA CITY, CA
- 230hp Advanced variable speed compressor rack
- 7 compressors totaling 230 horsepower
- 32,100 sq. ft. refrigerated food processing and frozen food storage plant
- Sensor & solenoid at each evaporator
- Multiple Suction Group compressor set up
- CPC computer programmed control system
- Advanced UltraSite off-site monitoring
- Yaskawa VFD drives
- R-507 refrigeration
- Customer’s existing refrigeration system was using too much energy and creating excessive electricity bills.
- Existing system was having trouble handling current processes with a high failure rate and large service & maintenance costs.
- Needed new refrigeration system that could handle current 32,100 sq. ft. of food processing and frozen storage space and also have room for powering upcoming facility expansions.
- Wanted new system to be more energy efficient and require less service and maintenance and reduced component failures.
- Large product loss in the event of a failure required 24/7 monitoring and quick response time and troubleshooting.
- Refrigeration Solutions, Inc. (RSI) removed existing 300 horsepower open-drive refrigeration system, installed new, variable speed, Advanced system in its place.
- Re-piped entire system with sensor & solenoid at all evaporators for increased efficiency.
- Compressors sized for multiple suction groups (low temp, medium temp, and high tem.) all in one easy to access location.
- Computer programmed CPC controller allows for easy troubleshooting and system condition checks with easy to read alarm codes and descriptions.
- UltraSite off-site monitoring capability integrated into system and put on 24/7 system monitoring by Advanced, Inc.
- New variable speed Advanced refrigeration system supplies power to entire facility at lower energy usage with room for handling upcoming facility expansions.
- Variable speed drives control compressors to ramp up and down as needed to meet the required refrigeration load, eliminating power spikes and peak demand charges.
- Integration of the Advanced UltraSite monitoring allows for constant off-site monitoring and troubleshooting, leading to reduced service and maintenance costs as well as reducing product loss and response time.